Gladding is an American company specializing in the manufacture of parachute cords and paracord. All Gladding products are licensed by U.S. Department of Defense.
Original licensed paracord is a lightweight and durable rope bearing capacity of 250 kilograms (550 lb). It was made of a material resistant to abrasion and slipping. Gladding use high-strength synthetic fibers in 7-interior cores. Unique original materials technologies guarantees the longevity and quality of Gladding products.
- Paracod rope of general purpose
- Useful for all outdoor activities
- For all operating conditions
- Capacity: 250kg / 550lb
- Material: 100% nylon
- Resistant to abrasion and slipping
- Seven inner cords of nylon
- Cerificate quality: U.S. Department of Defense
- Specification: MIL-C-5040 TYPE III
- Made in the USA
* Price for 1 meter