- Cut by military specification MIL-DTL-44048H
- Material: Ripstop, 50% nylon 50% cotton
- Near Infrared (NIR) Signature Management Technology
- Fabric resistant to wrinkling and shrinking
- Color resistant to bleaching
- Folded double seams for better durability
- Double reinforced elbows
- Two large cargo pockets
- Two large chest pockets
- Sewn holes for drain the water
- Fastening buttons
- U.S. Army approved
- GSA approved
NYCO NIR: 50% nylon 50% cotton ripstop
The uniform must be comfortable, durable and have excellent color integrity. To achieve this criteria, a combination of these materials fabric is resistant to wrinkling, reducing and bleaching. This fabric is suitable for all seasons, made modern technologies combinations of materials, and thanks to the way ripstop fabric is extremely durable.
What's NIR technology?
Propper is the units for special U.S. Department of Defense designed fabric with built-NIR technology. Purpose Near Infrared (NIR) Signature Management Technology is preventing the reading of body heat by NIR Image Converter. NIR technology allows soldiers to be on the same level of radiation as well as the environment that surrounds them.