Propper ACU pants are original military uniforms of a professional army approved by the U.S. Army. Pattern has been approved through the OCP Pattern System. Durable Battle Rip ® fabric, composition of 65% polyester and 35% cotton to move safely through the toughest terrain.
ACU model is identified by two angled cargo pockets on the thighs, two small side pockets on the lower legs and two large back pockets. On his knees are pockets for inserting additional protection (kneepad). The bottom of the legs can be further tightened. ACU model is combat trousers in accordance with military specification FQ / PD 07-14A.
- Cut by military specification FQ / PD 07-14A
- Battle Rip® 65% poliester 35% cotton
- Fabric resistant to wrinkling and shrinking
- Color resistant to bleaching
- Folded double seams for better durability
- Further tightening waist
- reinforcements butt
- Two front pockets
- Two angled cargo pockets
- Two small pockets on the lower legs
- Two large back pockets
- Sewn holes for drainage in pockets
- Fastening buttons
- U.S. Army approved
- GSA approved
Battle Rip ®: 65% polyester 35% cotton ripstop fabric
The uniform must be comfortable, durable and have excellent color integrity. To achieve this criterion, Propper is designed Battle Rip ®. This fabric is suitable for all seasons, made modern technologies combinations of materials, and thanks to the ripstop weaving this fabric is extremely durable.
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton RipStop BattleRip
- Special Features
- DWR / DURABLE WATER REPELLENT
- CAMO DIGITAL WOODLAND