Propper ACU shirt is an original military uniforms for members of the professional army approved by the U.S. Army. The sample has been approved through the OCP Pattern System. Durable Battle Rip ® fabric, composition of 65% polyester and 35% cotton to move safely through the toughest terrain.
ACU model identified by mandarin collar, angled chest pockets and pockets on the sleeves. Besides them, there are three pockets for a pen on the sleeve. All pockets are in compliance with military specification FQ / PD 07-13A. Slim fit to the shirt is not crowded and comfortably worn underneath equipment or combat tactical vest. Bi-Swing cut back provides extra mobility. The sleeves of the lock plate with additional Velcro adjustment and tightening. The shirt closes with a zipper with protective flap.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-13A
- Battle Rip® 65% poliester 35% cotton
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Three-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army
- GSA Approved
Battle Rip ®: 65% polyester 35% cotton ripstop fabric
The uniform must be comfortable, durable and have excellent color integrity. To achieve this criterion, Propper is designed Battle Rip ®. This fabric is suitable for all seasons, made modern technologies combinations of materials, and thanks to the ripstop weaving this fabric is extremely durable.
- 65% POLYESTER 35% COTTON RIPSTOP BATTLERIP
- SPECIAL FEATURES
- DWR / DURABLE WATER REPELLENT
- CAMO DIGITAL WOODLAND