Propper ACU shirt is an original military uniforms professional army approved by the U.S. Army. The sample has been approved through the OCP Pattern System. NYCO NIR fabric composition of is 50% nylon and 50% cotton, resistant to creasing, shrinking and has a high color stability. NIR technology reduces the reading of body heat through NIR Image Converter.
ACU model identified by mandarin collar, angled chest pockets and pockets on the sleeves. Besides them, there are three pockets for a pen on the sleeve. All pockets are in compliance with military specification FQ / PD 07-13A. Slim fit to the shirt is not crowded and comfortably worn underneath equipment or combat, tactical vests. Bi-Swing cut back provides extra mobility. The sleeves of the lock plate with additional Velcro adjustment and tightening. Front fastening shirts at the zipper with overlap.
- Cut by military specification FQ/07 PD-13A
- Material: Ripstop, 50% nylon 50% cotton
- Near Infrared (NIR) Signature Management Technology
- Fabric resistant to wrinkling and shrinking
- Color resistant to bleaching
- Folded double seams for better durability
- Two angled chest pockets
- Drain holes in pockets
- Mandarin collar with Velcro
- Large zipper with overlap
- Bi-Swing cut the back for better mobility
- Two pockets on the sleeves
- Velcro labels on their sleeves
- Pocket to insert protection for elbow
- Triple pocket for pen sleeves
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro
- U.S. Army approved
- GSA approved
NYCO NIR: 50% nylon 50% cotton ripstop
The uniform must be comfortable, durable and have excellent color integrity. To achieve this criteria, a combination of these materials fabric is resistant to wrinkling, reducing and bleaching. This fabric is suitable for all seasons, made modern technologies combinations of materials, and thanks to the way ripstop fabric is extremely durable.
What's NIR technology?
Propper is the units for special U.S. Department of Defense designed fabric with built-NIR technology. Purpose Near Infrared (NIR) Signature Management Technology is preventing the reading of body heat by NIR Image Converter. NIR technology allows soldiers to be on the same level of radiation as well as the environment that surrounds them.
- NYCO RipStop - 50% Nylon/50% Cotton
- Special Features
- NIR - Near Infrared
- CAMO UNIVERSAL DIGITAL