- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-13A
- Battle Rip® 65% poliester 35% cotton
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Three-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army
- GSA Approved
Battle Rip ®: 65% polyester 35% cotton ripstop fabric
The uniform must be comfortable, durable and have excellent color integrity. To achieve this criterion, Propper is designed Battle Rip ®. This fabric is suitable for all seasons, made modern technologies combinations of materials, and thanks to the ripstop weaving this fabric is extremely durable.
Replaces digital checkered pattern with a new concept of small natural samples.
Removing all sharp angles of 90 degrees creates a fluid, natural pattern with a high degree of integration into the environment. Colors fully copied tonality real environment offering so far the best masking. A-TACS is based on a "pattern within a pattern" whose unique concept effectively breaks up the lines of the human outline at great distances, while at smaller distances, fits perfectly into the environment.