Propper ACU coat is an original military uniforms for members of the professional army approved by the U.S. Army. The sample has been approved through the OCP Pattern System. Durable Battle Rip ® fabric for A-TACS pattern, composition of 65% polyester and 35% cotton to move safely through the toughest terrain.
ACU model identified by mandarin collar, angled chest pockets and pockets on the sleeves. Besides them, there are three pockets for a pen on the sleeve. All pockets are in compliance with military specification FQ / PD 07-13A. Slim fit to the shirt is not crowded and comfortably worn underneath equipment or combat tactical vest. Bi-Swing cut back provides extra mobility. The sleeves of the lock plate with additional Velcro adjustment and tightening. The shirt closes with a zipper with protective flap.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-13A
- Battle Rip® 65% poliester 35% cotton
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Three-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army
- GSA Approved
Battle Rip ®: 65% polyester 35% cotton ripstop fabric
The uniform must be comfortable, durable and have excellent color integrity. To achieve this criterion, Propper is designed Battle Rip ®. This fabric is suitable for all seasons, made modern technologies combinations of materials, and thanks to the ripstop weaving this fabric is extremely durable.
Replaces digital checkered pattern with a new concept of small natural samples.
Removing all sharp angles of 90 degrees creates a fluid, natural pattern with a high degree of integration into the environment. Colors fully copied tonality real environment offering so far the best masking. A-TACS is based on a "pattern within a pattern" whose unique concept effectively breaks up the lines of the human outline at great distances, while at smaller distances, fits perfectly into the environment.
- 65% POLYESTER 35% COTTON RIPSTOP BATTLERIP