The PROPPER™ TAC.U Combat Shirt is made to keep you comfortable under the weight of body armor. The lightweight knit wicks moisture away from your torso and the antimicrobial fabric prevents bacteria from growing, keeping odors at bay. The durable Battle Rip® fabric on the sleeves coupled with extensive pocketing provides incredible functionality. And with fully articulated elbows and a unique dual-layer stretch shoulder, you’ll never feel restricted.
- Military-inspired construction
- Nametape on back of collar
- External opening for shoulder pads
- Quarter-zipper front
- Side panel with underarm gusset for enhanced range of motion
- Fully articulated elbows
- Two zippered, upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Two zippered forearm pockets
- External opening for elbow pads
- Two-channel pen pocket on left forearm
- Right forearm pocket with hook and loop closure
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener at sleeve cuffs
- Integrated thumb holes at cuffs prevent bunching and twisting
- antibacterial material
- GSA approved
- Torso: 60% cotton 40% polyester
- Sleeves: Battle Rip ® 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
Battle Rip ®: 65% polyester 35% cotton ripstop fabric
The uniform must be comfortable, durable and have excellent color integrity. To achieve this criterion, Propper is designed Battle Rip ®. This fabric is suitable for all seasons, made modern technologies combinations of materials, and thanks to the ripstop weaving this fabric is extremely durable.
Replaces digital checkered pattern with a new concept of small natural samples.
Removing all sharp angles of 90 degrees creates a fluid, natural pattern with a high degree of integration into the environment. Colors fully copied tonality real environment offering so far the best masking. A-TACS is based on a "pattern within a pattern" whose unique concept effectively breaks up the lines of the human outline at great distances, while at smaller distances, fits perfectly into the environment.
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton RipStop BattleRip
- Special Features