- Model: Below Zero Merino Wool
- Countured rib top and leg holds sock up, eliminates sagging and bunching
- Memory knit, form fitting construction keeps its shape
- Compresion arch brace adds support
- Nylon reinforced heel and toe are un-holey durale
- Ultra smooth, flat toe seam
- Merino wool wicks moisture for feeling dry skin and comfortable
- Achilles heel support
- Season: Winter
- Made in USA
Below Zero Merino Wool Socks
Socks Below Zero consist of as much as 38% Merino wool. The construction design of the socks offers: a pleasantly elastic top of the socks, a cut that is durable even for the heaviest loads, a special design of the foot area, a reinforced heel and toes. Flat seam and soft smooth interior for maximum comfort. Elastic properties and cut allow these socks to match the size of the foot from 41 to 46 (7-13).
Price is for 2 pairs.