- The Double Cuff gives the officer greater control and the ability to stabilize the subject after one cuff is in place
- Two individual cuffs rather than the standard single cuff for controling both wrists/forearms and ankles
- Standard length is 86.36cm.
- 1.27cm wide beveled edges to reduce potential for subject injury
- Ample space for writing down subject information
- Tensile strength for more than 136kg
- Two cuffs in one allows for quicker subject control
- Available in Black and Red
Disposable Double Cuff™ model 8220-3 restraints are a lightweight and effective tool for controlling both wrists and ankles. It has a tensile strength of more than 136kg and provides ample space on its 1.27 cm width to write down subject information.