- Made in El Salvador
- Blade Finish: Epoxy Black Powder Coating
- Head Size: 7"
- Overall Length: 13.375"
- Blade Thickness: 6.0 mm
- Blade Material: 1075 High Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: Black Traction Powder Coat
- Handle Material: Paracord Wrapped
- Sheath: Canvas with Leather Belt Loop
- Weight: 1.39 lbs.
Double Bit Throwing Axe is made from 1075 high carbon steel and is heat treated and annealed to about 50-55 Rockwell hardness. The blade features black traction powder coating which is a heavy black paint finish done by powder coating. The paracord wrapped handle is made with real 550 lb test parachute cord that has seven inner strands for further use in a situation where one piece of rope might not be enough. One of the strands inside can also be teased apart further, providing fishing line, sewing thread or help in any situation where a fine, sturdy line is needed. The included sheath is made from high-quality canvas with a leather belt loop.
- 1075 High Carbon Steel