A classic cane or corn knife for chopping thick stalks of non-woody vegetation. The squared tip is sharpened to the very end so that a point does not interfere while working in tight spaces. The hook on the blade allows you to remove and/or gather cut stalks.
Imacasa is based in Santa Ana, El Salvador, but produces machetes for almost all of the Americas. Imacasa machetes and cutting tools are designed to excel in industries such as agricultural, construction and gardening.
Imacasa is the sister company of Condor Machetes, whose reputation of producing quality machetes has been established for over two centuries.
Like Condor, Imacasa produces excellent quality machetes and has a marketing policy directed toward customer satisfaction in each region. With their willingness to adapt to local styles and quality manufacturing, Imacasa machetes have received great acceptance and a big demand in many markets.
- Model: Imacasa Hooked Cane Machete 38 cm
- Blade Length: 38 CM.
- Total Length:54 CM
- Blade Composition: 1075 High Carbon Steel
- Blade Style: Cane
- Blade Detail: Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
- Handle Material: Hard Plastic / Polypropylene
- SAE STEEL 1074 HIGH-CARBON