This high functional knife is dedicated to the world-famous elite force of the Navy SEALS. The black coated aluminum handle carries an emblem with the crest of this special unit. The 440 stainless steel blade is locked by a liner-lock mechanism. The drillings give the blade a very attractive touch and reduce the weight. Includes a glass breaker at the handle end and a belt cutter.These features make the knife a perfect piece of your emergency equipment. Comes with convenient pocket clip. The Magnum rescue knives are fully functional, but are not designed for daily use by professionals.Liner lock pocket knife with spring-assisted blade opener. Camo blade in shape of a rifle stock including inset for grip enhancement and SWAT logo.
Olive blade made of 440 stainless steel, with serrated edge. Includes pocket clip.
- Blade: 440A Steel
- Hilt: Aluminum
- Blade length: 8 cm
- Total length: 20 cm
- Weight: 116 g
- Dedicated to the elite troops of the Navy SEALS
- Hilt with coat of arms of special unit
- Locking mechanism by linerlock
- Including glass breaker, seat belt cutter and pocket clip
- Recommended as emergency equipment for car
- Fully operative and ready for use, although not conceived for the daily, hard mission of professional action forces
- STAINLESS STEEL (SS)
- BLADE LENGTH
- 8 CM