How to light a fire?
- Prepare firewood
- Within firing secure base for magnesium powder
- Blade scrape magnesium plate with on the prepared base
- Dragging the blade across the flint spark to initiate high temperature. Sparks has to fall on the scraped magnesium.
In this way, light a fire safer than conventional initiator fire (Flint) as it scraped magnesium burns to 10 seconds, at a temperature of 3000 degrees Celsius should be enough for igniting even if you are a complete novice in the burning fire in nature.
- Ideal for firewood in bad weather
- Excellent for beginners in survival
- Basic survival kit
- Dimensions of plate: 8 x 3 x 1.5 cm
- Blade Length: 6.5cm
- Weight: 0.005 kg