Tear Gas Self-Defense Pfeffer-Ko Jet 50ml
Pfeffer - KO JET is the most commonly used spray for self-defense on the basis of pepper. Contains very strong natural concentrate OC. Pfeffer - KO JET is based on the discharge directed jet of fluid , and is very suitable for use indoors or through the open car window .
Tear gas on the principles of directed jets are commonly used by members of security services , because of their efficient use still requires less training , in order to spray accurately directed to the attacker . In JET bombs no feedback mist that can incapacitate a person who can defend . In Switzerland , Austria, Belgium , the United States and other countries , this spray is approved as a means of self-defense. Pfeffer spray used by the police.
- Contains OC - oleoresin capsicum: natural concentrate-based hot pepper
- Pfeffer-KO JET produces focused jet of of fluid, reach up to 4 meters
- For the safe use in confined spaces
- Pfeffer-KO JET is fully degradable in nature and is not harmful to ozone
- Do not leave the spray exposed to sunlight and UV rays
- Safe for animals
- Volume: 50ml
- Dimensions: 112 x 35 mm
USEFUL INFORMATION AND SAFETY OF USE:
Self-defense sprays are designed so that there is no possibility of independent activation in a purse or pocket.
The nozzle works even if it is dirty.
The range of sprays is up to 4 meters. It is not advisable to use the spray for self-defense at distance of less than 1 meter.
The content of the spray is sufficient for at least 4 using by 1 second.
The proper use incapacitate the attacker for 30 to 60 minutes
- TREATMENT OF PERSONS - AFTER ACCIDENTAL EXPOSURE
- Tell the person to be quiet, normal breathing and to relax.
- As soon as possible, a person exposed to tear gas to take uncontaminated area and turn the face to the wind or fan.
- Rinse off her face and eyes with running cold water. Do not let it rub eyes!
- Do not use any creams, lotions or ointments.
- For removing active components can be used soap, which does not contain an oil.
- To prevent swelling of the affected areas, you can use a cold towel or ice.
- Before washing, remove eye lens (if a person is wearing) and then wash them thoroughly.
- All effects would have gone for about 45 minutes without decontamination, and with fresh air and water before.
- Observe the person. If you notice symptoms such as chest pain, cold sweat, shallow breathing, and the like immediately seek professional medical help.
- Special Features
- ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCT
- 50 ml