- Military-inspired construction
- Nametape on back of collar
- External opening for shoulder pads
- Quarter-zipper front
- Side panel with underarm gusset for enhanced range of motion
- Fully articulated elbows
- Two zippered, upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Two zippered forearm pockets
- External opening for elbow pads
- Two-channel pen pocket on left forearm
- Right forearm pocket with hook and loop closure
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener at sleeve cuffs
- Integrated thumb holes at cuffs prevent bunching and twisting
- antibacterial material
- GSA approved
- Torso: 60% cotton 40% polyester
- Sleeves: Battle Rip ® 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
Battle Rip ®: 65% polyester 35% cotton ripstop fabric
The uniform must be comfortable, durable and have excellent color integrity. To achieve this criterion, Propper is designed Battle Rip ®. This fabric is suitable for all seasons, made modern technologies combinations of materials, and thanks to the ripstop weaving this fabric is extremely durable.
Replaces digital checkered pattern with a new concept of small natural samples.
Removing all sharp angles of 90 degrees creates a fluid, natural pattern with a high degree of integration into the environment. Colors fully copied tonality real environment offering so far the best masking. A-TACS is based on a "pattern within a pattern" whose unique concept effectively breaks up the lines of the human outline at great distances, while at smaller distances, fits perfectly into the environment.