Wiley X Saber Advanced Ballistic Sunglasses Clear
The protective sunglass WILEY X SABER ADVANCED is designed for shooting sports and other tactical situations. This tactical eyewear is specially compatible for use with hearing protection. The sturdy temple arms can be removed quickly, and replaced with a snap-in elastic strap to both reduce pressure on the sides of the head and ensure a secure fit during heavy action.
This lightweight design also features an Ultra Foam Brow Bar to keep sweat and debris off your face, dual injected non-slip adjustable temples and a tailored nosepiece that adjusts to various size noses for a secure, comfortable fit.
Whichever lens you use, they will provide you with 100% UV protection. Plus, the SABER ADVANCED boasts a 3.0 mm lens – the thickest in the industry. This level of performance and protection has made Wiley X a leading supplier of eyewear to several tactical and elite Special Forces units around the globe.
The Wiley X Saber Advanced also offers an optional Rx plug-in that is ideal for shooters who require corrective lenses.
- Tactical model of sunglasses
- Quick and simple lens changes
- Lens: Clear
- Selenite Polycarbonate lenses
- T-Shell protection from scratches
- Slick Surface Spotting protection
- UVA and UVB protection: 100%
- There is no limitation of the visual field
- No limit peripheral vision
- Frame: Matte Black
- NVG compatible ultra lightweight frame
- Rubberized peaks frame
- Rubber adjustable nose bridge
- Replacement Temple tips with elastic band
- Compatible: Insert for prescription lenses PTX
Certificate: ANSI Z87.1-2003 protection at high speeds and shock protection
Ballistic protection: MIL-PRF-31013 Tested
Military Protection Standard: GL-PD 10-12 MCEP
NSN: 4240-17-122-8985 NATO
Large Case (TS-235N)
Elastic strip (306E)
Cleaning cloth (A425)
Fits head size: Medium - Large - Extra Large
Light transmission: Clear - 89%